Florida State Contractor Licensing Services
Let us help you obtain your state contractor license
Now offering Out of State Licensing, Foreign Corporations and Registered Agent Services. API is a full-service license processing firm that specializes in contractors obtain a state license in the Electrical and Construction Industry. Let us be your Registered Agent...
Click Here for more information
We Take the Guesswork out of the Licensure Process!
It’s easy to get confused and frustrated when dealing with state and local licensing laws. The time and attention needed to obtain a contractor license can be overwhelming. Often applicants have to prepare for the exam, maintain their current work schedule and juggle family obligations. Who has any time left over to prepare a lengthy application that requires assembling dozens of documents?
No need to worry, at API Processing, we handle it all for you!
Unlike our competitors, API manages the entire licensing process from start to finish. We oversee our clients’ application until it’s approved! At API, we have the knowledge and resources to help our clients deal with special circumstances that could potentially stall licensure. We specialize in handling all problematic issues and if a board appearance is required for any reason, we thoroughly prepare you for the process. Let us be your Registered Agent...
Obtain a Contractor License:
API Processing Can Help!
- Are you interested in becoming a Licensed Florida Contractor but don’t have the time to deal with all the bureaucratic red tape?
- Are you interested in obtaining an Electrical or Construction Contracting License?
- Do you need help determining eligibility requirements, method of licensure or licensing law requirements?
- If you are interested in a career in the Electrical or Construction Industry, API Processing is the perfect place to start!
- Our Company has the knowledge and expertise to get your application approved so that you can be on your way toward a new career.
- Let us be your Registered Agent.
Financial Stability Bond
- 100K Financial Officer Bond
Construction Industry Licensing Board allows Financial and Legal responsibility to be reassigned to another party other than the License Holder. If the License Holder is not an owner or willing to take this role, we can submit a 100K Financial Responsibility Application to reassign this role.
Licensing Categories we assist with:
-- Residential Electrical
- EC-Electrical Contractor
- EF-Alarm System Contractor I
- EG-Alarm System Contractor II
- ES-Specialty Contractor
-- Lighting Maintenance
-- Sign Specialty
-- Limited Energy Systems
-- Utility Line Specialty Contractor
- Sheet Metal
- Class A & B Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning Service
- Air Conditioning Service
- Commercial Pool/Spa
- Residential Pool/Spa
- Swimming Pool/Spa Service
- Underground Utility and Excavation
- Residential Solar Water Heating
- Specialty Structure
- Pollutant Storage System Specialty
- Gypsum Drywall Specialty
- Gas Line Specialty
- Internal Pollutant Storage Tank Lining
- Precision Tank Tester
- Specialty Glass and Glazing
- Swimming Pool Specialty
- Marine Specialty
We can now also help you obtain Georgia Contractor License and North Carolina Contractor or Electrical Licenses.
Contractor Licensing Services:
- Exam application processing
- Exam preparation and materials
- New Business
- Additional business
- Credit Reporting Services
- 24/7 Access to Experienced & Knowledgeable Staff
- Find qualifiers for Start-up, Existing Companies ie., death of license holder or desertion by disgruntled employee, etc.
Registered Agent Services:
A business or individual designated to receive service of process when a business entity is a party in a lawsuit or summons. Most states require a Registered Agent Designation when forming and registering a business entity within the jurisdiction.
PAY YOUR REGISTERED AGENT FEE & FILE YOUR ANNUAL REPORT HERE.
Experience You Can Trust
In the licensing process, knowledge of licensing laws and state eligibility requirements are essential. If your application is denied because of inaccuracy, you could delay your licensure significantly. At API, we take the guesswork out of the license application process. API offers over 20 years experience in the Industry and 17 years of service on the Electrical Board and Chairman of the Licensing Committee. API has the experience, knowledge, and resources to get you approved!