Georgia State Contractor Licensing
Alarm, Fire, Electrical, and General Contracting License
API can help you Obtain a Georgia State Contractors License!
API is a full-service license processing firm that specializes in helping people obtain state licensing in the Georgia Electrical and Construction Industry.
|Georgia License Categories API assits in:
- Low Voltage
- Electrical Contractor Class I
- Electrical Contractor Class II
- Conditioned Air
- Master Plumber
It’s no secret that dealing with Government Bureaucracy can be frustrating and time-consuming. Often it feels like you’re jumping through one hoop- only to face another. At API, we have the experience, knowledge, and resources to help you obtain licensure without all the headache! Our staff of professionals offers over 10 years experience in the licensing industry as well as a decade of service on the licensing board. We know what to expect and how to handle it!
- Consults and Educates client on the Licensing Process
- Provides one-on-one personal attention
- Prepares and processes license application
- Assembles necessary documents
- Allocates exam references, if needed
- Directs client to appropriate Exam prep school
- Prepare client for board hearing, if required
- Unlike other companies, API stands beside our client until approved!
Unlike our competitors, API manages every aspect of the licensing process. Our company handles every phase involved in the licensing process. API Processing takes the guesswork out of the licensing process and liberates our clients to focus on work, family obligations, and studying for the exam.
- Initial Certification
- New Businesses
- Additional Businesses
- Exam Reference & Support
- Business Services
- County & State Registration
- Out of state licensing
- Form Corporations, LLC’s, Partnerships, Business Trusts
- Fictitious Name
- Credit reporting services
- Liability & Property Damage Insurance
Licensure by Endorsement
An applicant may be issued a license by Endorsement in the State of Georgia if they meet the following requirements:
- Submit a completed application establishing compliance with Georgia prerequisite experience.
- Hold a current out of state license.
- Prove to the Board that the State in which the applicant received certification conducts exams and has eligibility requirements substantially equal to the exam and requirements of Georgia.
Although it’s possible to be granted certification by endorsement from any state, The State of Florida and North Carolina are currently the only states that have been identified as having substantially equivalent criteria in exam and eligibility requirements by the State of Georgia.