Construction & General Contractor License
Let us take the guess work out of state construction licensing requirements
Is the career you're employed in requiring you become state licensed or registered? Are you concerned that your background or credit issues may complicate obtaining a license?
API Processing can help! Our staff of professionals has over 25 years experience in the licensing industry and a decade of service on the APPLICATION COMMITTEE! API has the knowledge and resources to get your approved!
Click Here for more information
Know Your Scope! Read more about working with a legal license
Construction Licensing API Assists with:
Construction and all related licenses are regulated by the Construction Industry Licensing Board. In order to obtain a florida license, the board requires an applicant prove competency in their licensing category.
Construction Contracting License Categories:
- General Contractor
- Underground Utility and Excavation
- Sheet Metal
- Class A & B Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning Service
- Commercial Pool/Spa
- Residential Pool/Spa
- Swimming Pool/Spa Service
- Residential Solar Water Heating Specialty
- Specialty Structure
- Pollutant Storage System Specialty
- Gypsum Drywall Specialty
- Gas Line Specialty
- Internal Pollutant Storage Tank Lining Applicator
- Precision Tank Tester
- Specialty Glass and Glazing
In order to obtain a license, an applicant must prove satisfactory compliance of state eligibility requirements for their licensing category. Proving eligibilty can be an arduous and time-consuming process. IT IS TO YOUR ADVANTAGE TO START THIS PROCESS PRIOR TO TAKING THE EXAM! The Department of Business and Regulation WILL NOT grant an applicant a license if they DO NOT PROVE SATISFACTION OF ALL THE QUALIFICATIONS FOR LICENSURE, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THEY HAVE PASSED THE EXAM.
Section 61G4-15.001(1)(a) of the CILB states:
An applicant for certification must, as a precondition thereto, submit proof that he meets the eligibility requirements set forth in Section 489.111(2)(c), F.S., for the particular category in which he seeks to qualify.
Let the Experts Handle It!
Interpreting complicated legal jargon can be frustrating and time-consuming. Accurately determining eligibility requirements and proving satisfaction of these requirements are essential in the licensing process. A mistake in this area can significantly delay your licensure. Specific knowledge of licensing laws and the application process are extremely important. At API, we take the guesswork out of the entire licensing process. We have over 25 years of experience with the application process and licensing laws. Our knowledgeable staff will evaluate your qualifications and background, determine your specific licensing requirements, and proceed with the most effective means to obtain your contractor’s license. We have the knowledge and resources to help you get licensed! Call today to get started!
Don’t be misled by companies that claim to be “Construction Consulting firms.” These companies offer services at cut-rate prices, then just take your information and fill out an application for licensure. If you’re lucky, their sub-contracted entry-level employees will at least fill out the application correctly. Regardless, you still have to assemble all the necessary documents and determine eligibility, and face the Construction Board on your own.
API Offers Experience & Personal Attention
Unlike our competition, API manages every aspect of the licensing process. We do the work for you! Our company offers licensing experience and knowledge along with exceptional service that is unmatched in the industry.
Our Services Include:
Our company also provides other business services to help establish your company. Call today for a free consultation.
- Determines our clients’ needs and qualifications
- Educate our clients on licensing requirements
- Make recommendations and pursue licensing avenues that best suit our client’s needs
- Provides exam materials and preparation, if needed
- Prepares and process the necessary applications required to obtain licensure
- Prepare applicant for board appearance, if needed
- Offers personal one-on-one attention
- Provides special knowledge and resources for clients with extenuating circumstances
- Oversee the client’s application until approval
- Provide Worker’s Compensation Exemptions, Insurance, Bonding & FRO’s
- Forms Corporations, Partnerships, and LLC’s,
- Out-of-State Certification & County and State registration
- Business Plans and Cards, Website Design
- Find qualifiers for Start-up, Existing Companies ie., death of license holder or desertion by disgruntled employee, etc.
- Registered Agent Service for out of state companies
- Foreign Corporate Filing
- Financially Responsible Officer